Brought to you by:
News and blog tweets
- Nanowires have the power to revolutionize solar energy (w/ video) - http://t.co/gdfKS9zmec 11:04:07 PM April 08, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mercury Reduction Treaty on the way. http://t.co/x8nBimVg 10:51:16 PM January 30, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Court: EPA biofuel estimate too high. Washington Post - http://t.co/eslLMVdT 01:20:02 AM January 29, 2013 from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Controversial Gatorade ingredient removed after online petition - Chicago Tribune - http://t.co/aBT8mL5z 11:55:31 PM January 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's The Worst Pollutant In The World? | Popular Science - http://t.co/t6aOPgfq 12:40:32 PM January 24, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EPA and Consumer Product Safety Commission team up to evaluate safety of nano materials: http://t.co/iHxuMV44 11:55:36 PM December 11, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Iron shown to be critical nutrient for bacterial disease - http://t.co/D0jYhoDc 12:21:45 AM December 04, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coal generation slipping in the US- http://t.co/gh6yQ589 10:20:26 PM December 03, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- People have likely been consuming nanoparticles for centuries. http://t.co/gVqVxPmL 11:08:30 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Petroleum catalysts stabilized for biomass use. C&EN http://t.co/IObrq5Nu 07:50:01 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Common Tagsactivated carbon Albemarle Arsenic bacteria Benzene biomass Bisphenol A BPA butanol California Canada Carbon Dioxide Carbon Sequestration Chromium Chromium-6 CO2 CO2 Beneficial Use Coal Power Dechlorane Plus Environmental Working Group Fire Retardant Chemicals Florida fracking Germany Greenhouse Gas Halogenated Compounds hydraulic fracturing Japan Lead Mercury Minnesota natural gas New York Nitrates NOx nuclear crisis oil Organic Waste Phosphates plastic shale gas Sulfur Dioxide Texas Toluene Trichloroethylene
Most Recent Posts
Solid Waste Archive
Posted on July 5, 2011 | No CommentsThe EPA has decided that “bioenergy and other biogenic stationary sources” will be exempted from the carbon dioxide permitting standards under the Title V Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule. As a...
Posted on June 21, 2011 | No CommentsUnited States Patent 7,964,385 naming Thomas Herlihy of Geneseo, NY teaches a process for composting/processing oranic wastes such as paper materials, yard clippings, woody scraps, manures, sludges, and industrial wastes....
Posted on April 6, 2011 | No CommentsUnited States Patent 7,915,749 to John Chupa of Farmington Hills, Michigan and two others is entitled “Method for generating electrical power from municipal wastewater.” The patented method takes a sewage...
Posted on April 3, 2011 | No CommentsKevin DeWhitt of Longview Washington has invented a process for turning waste plastic into oil. He assigned his invention, United States Patent 7,758,729, entitled “system for recycling plastics” to...