Brought to you by:
News and blog tweets
- Nanowires have the power to revolutionize solar energy (w/ video) - http://t.co/gdfKS9zmec 11:04:07 PM April 08, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mercury Reduction Treaty on the way. http://t.co/x8nBimVg 10:51:16 PM January 30, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Court: EPA biofuel estimate too high. Washington Post - http://t.co/eslLMVdT 01:20:02 AM January 29, 2013 from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Controversial Gatorade ingredient removed after online petition - Chicago Tribune - http://t.co/aBT8mL5z 11:55:31 PM January 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's The Worst Pollutant In The World? | Popular Science - http://t.co/t6aOPgfq 12:40:32 PM January 24, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EPA and Consumer Product Safety Commission team up to evaluate safety of nano materials: http://t.co/iHxuMV44 11:55:36 PM December 11, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Iron shown to be critical nutrient for bacterial disease - http://t.co/D0jYhoDc 12:21:45 AM December 04, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coal generation slipping in the US- http://t.co/gh6yQ589 10:20:26 PM December 03, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- People have likely been consuming nanoparticles for centuries. http://t.co/gVqVxPmL 11:08:30 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Petroleum catalysts stabilized for biomass use. C&EN http://t.co/IObrq5Nu 07:50:01 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Common Tagsactivated carbon Albemarle Arsenic bacteria Benzene biomass Bisphenol A BPA butanol California Canada Carbon Dioxide Carbon Sequestration Chromium Chromium-6 CO2 CO2 Beneficial Use Coal Power Dechlorane Plus Environmental Working Group Fire Retardant Chemicals Florida fracking Germany Greenhouse Gas Halogenated Compounds hydraulic fracturing Japan Lead Mercury Minnesota natural gas New York Nitrates NOx nuclear crisis oil Organic Waste Phosphates plastic shale gas Sulfur Dioxide Texas Toluene Trichloroethylene
Most Recent Posts
Carbon Dioxide Archive
Posted on May 9, 2011 | No CommentsA new porous organic polymer has been found to be an effective material for capturing carbon dioxide according to Chemical and Engineering News. The CO2 capturing polymer was made by...
Posted on February 24, 2011 | No CommentsUnited States Patent No. 7,892,324 entitled “Systems and methods for carbon dioxide capture” which was issued to Frydman, et al. teaches a method for purifying a syngas that is rich...
Posted on December 28, 2010 | No CommentsAccording to an EPA Press release the agency has completed the work necessary to allow large greenhouse gas emitters to get necessary permits to expand or build new facilities. The...
Posted on August 22, 2010 | No CommentsNovomer, Albamare, and Eastman Kodak Co. have partnered to further develop the Cornell/ Geoffrey Coates polymerization technology that utilizes a catalyst to store carbon from CO2 in plastics. According to...
Posted on August 16, 2010 | No CommentsThe recent Department of Energy grants for CO2 sequestration involve an array of projects including: multiple projects assessing the properties of CO2 injection in gas shales, characterizing well bores, understanding...