Brought to you by:
News and blog tweets
- Nanowires have the power to revolutionize solar energy (w/ video) - http://t.co/gdfKS9zmec 11:04:07 PM April 08, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mercury Reduction Treaty on the way. http://t.co/x8nBimVg 10:51:16 PM January 30, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Court: EPA biofuel estimate too high. Washington Post - http://t.co/eslLMVdT 01:20:02 AM January 29, 2013 from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Controversial Gatorade ingredient removed after online petition - Chicago Tribune - http://t.co/aBT8mL5z 11:55:31 PM January 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's The Worst Pollutant In The World? | Popular Science - http://t.co/t6aOPgfq 12:40:32 PM January 24, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EPA and Consumer Product Safety Commission team up to evaluate safety of nano materials: http://t.co/iHxuMV44 11:55:36 PM December 11, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Iron shown to be critical nutrient for bacterial disease - http://t.co/D0jYhoDc 12:21:45 AM December 04, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coal generation slipping in the US- http://t.co/gh6yQ589 10:20:26 PM December 03, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- People have likely been consuming nanoparticles for centuries. http://t.co/gVqVxPmL 11:08:30 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Petroleum catalysts stabilized for biomass use. C&EN http://t.co/IObrq5Nu 07:50:01 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Common Tagsactivated carbon Albemarle Arsenic bacteria Benzene biomass Bisphenol A BPA butanol California Canada Carbon Dioxide Carbon Sequestration Chromium Chromium-6 CO2 CO2 Beneficial Use Coal Power Dechlorane Plus Environmental Working Group Fire Retardant Chemicals Florida fracking Germany Greenhouse Gas Halogenated Compounds hydraulic fracturing Japan Lead Mercury Minnesota natural gas New York Nitrates NOx nuclear crisis oil Organic Waste Phosphates plastic shale gas Sulfur Dioxide Texas Toluene Trichloroethylene
Most Recent Posts
Posted on January 4, 2011 | No CommentsEnvironmental Working Group report on chromium(VI) The EPA press release responding to the EWG report 2007 NIH Study showing that Chromium(VI) causes cancer in lab animals. EPA Adminstrator Jackson speaks...
Posted on January 3, 2011 | No CommentsUsing the numbers from the EWG study, 0.06 parts per billion chromium(VI) may be a safe level for drinking water. To put this in perspective, the concentration of you, in...
Posted on January 3, 2011 | No CommentsBecause activated carbon is one of the most common types of filtration available in the home, it would be a convenient solution if the use of standard activated carbon filters...
Posted on December 26, 2010 | No CommentsThe EPA has responded to the report by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) which indicated that chromium-6 was potentially present at unacceptably high levels in a significant majority of city...
Posted on December 25, 2010 | No CommentsIn spite of the potential risks associated with the consumption of even small amounts of chromium-6, both chromium in general and chromium-6 in particular provide important benefits to society. Chromium...