Brought to you by:
News and blog tweets
- Nanowires have the power to revolutionize solar energy (w/ video) - http://t.co/gdfKS9zmec 11:04:07 PM April 08, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mercury Reduction Treaty on the way. http://t.co/x8nBimVg 10:51:16 PM January 30, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Court: EPA biofuel estimate too high. Washington Post - http://t.co/eslLMVdT 01:20:02 AM January 29, 2013 from Mobile Web (M5) ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Controversial Gatorade ingredient removed after online petition - Chicago Tribune - http://t.co/aBT8mL5z 11:55:31 PM January 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's The Worst Pollutant In The World? | Popular Science - http://t.co/t6aOPgfq 12:40:32 PM January 24, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EPA and Consumer Product Safety Commission team up to evaluate safety of nano materials: http://t.co/iHxuMV44 11:55:36 PM December 11, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Iron shown to be critical nutrient for bacterial disease - http://t.co/D0jYhoDc 12:21:45 AM December 04, 2012 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coal generation slipping in the US- http://t.co/gh6yQ589 10:20:26 PM December 03, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- People have likely been consuming nanoparticles for centuries. http://t.co/gVqVxPmL 11:08:30 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Petroleum catalysts stabilized for biomass use. C&EN http://t.co/IObrq5Nu 07:50:01 PM December 02, 2012 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Common Tagsactivated carbon Albemarle Arsenic bacteria Benzene biomass Bisphenol A BPA butanol California Canada Carbon Dioxide Carbon Sequestration Chromium Chromium-6 CO2 CO2 Beneficial Use Coal Power Dechlorane Plus Environmental Working Group Fire Retardant Chemicals Florida fracking Germany Greenhouse Gas Halogenated Compounds hydraulic fracturing Japan Lead Mercury Minnesota natural gas New York Nitrates NOx nuclear crisis oil Organic Waste Phosphates plastic shale gas Sulfur Dioxide Texas Toluene Trichloroethylene
Most Recent Posts
New York Archive
Posted on March 21, 2011 | No CommentsUpdated 3/22/11 with additional drawings and descriptions. The Japanese nuclear crisis has left Geiger counters in short supply. The New York Times is reporting that at least one supplier of...
Posted on February 4, 2011 | No CommentsThe New York Times has continuing coverage of the ongoing dispute over PCBs in fluorescent lighting ballasts in NYC schools. Bookmark on Delicious Recommend on Facebook Tweet about it Tell...
Posted on November 21, 2010 | No CommentsWith the news that another halogenated flame retardant is raising concern relating to its environmental effects, I will spend my next few post discussing patents and innovation associated with the...
Posted on September 22, 2010 | No CommentsKlaus S. Lackner and Tim A. Rappold both from New York have received a patent (US 7,799,310) on a process for the conversion of SO2 in to sulfuric acid and...
Posted on August 22, 2010 | No CommentsNovomer, Albamare, and Eastman Kodak Co. have partnered to further develop the Cornell/ Geoffrey Coates polymerization technology that utilizes a catalyst to store carbon from CO2 in plastics. According to...